GET IN QUICK FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY - 19 h 06 m 33 s REMAINING
Hair Extension Course
A one-day accredited course
Students will gain knowledge of the relevant theory including:
– Health and safety
– Data protection and confidentiality
– Anatomy and physiology of the skin and hair
– The consultation process and suitability of the service
– Terms and conditions and client consent forms
– Aftercare and maintenance
– Insurance and accreditation
– Marketing, wholesale and costing
The course comes complete with:
– An accredited manual
– Full training Kit
– Lunch (If the course is delivered within our academy)
– An accredited certificate that will be presented on completion of the course
– Ongoing support and access to social media peer support groups should
students require it.
– Details of ABT insurance who offer students 10% discount.
This course can be delivered to a small group within our academy on set dates or on a one to one basis. The one to one course can be arranged to suit within our academy or your work place. It can also be delivered online.
Students are assessed on the course using the following methods:
Students’ progress will be monitored throughout the course.
Question, answer and open discussion time
Student’s retention of the course and their ability to apply theory to practical will be assessed throughout the course.
Students practical work will be assessed. Students will be provided with guidance on their strengths and areas of improvement.
Get started for just £250
A £250 Deposit is required to secure your place on the course.
Following all course deposit payments, our administration team will be in contact within 24 hours to discuss all potential course dates/times to suit each students needs individually.
All course deposits are non refundable and will be deducted from the final balance, all remaining balances must be settled in full 48 hours prior to the course start date.
A full Course itinerary will be issued via email to the student upon completing the deposit payment.